Thursday 17 January 2013

Linda, booster juice and a lot of work

Heey guys! ;)

The last days were really exhausting and I'm very tired! So school was like always except for today, I went to booster juice with jake, malia and taylor cause jake finally has his license *_* that was so cool all the other people had to stay at school and we had a car and yeah :)
It was good to do something with them cause they are really nice people ;) especially jake he is my buddy :)

Then I had choir today and I'm working on my tourism prezi project about sri Lanka! That is just soooo much work!

Well, and Lori an kierra left to Egypt on Tuesday so Linda is watching over us again, she is really lovely!

And I had ballet yesterday which was very nice cause Haley, my host cousin, taught and she is nice!! :) we worked a lot at technique and stuff ;)

Today, we were dissecting a cray fish in bio :/ that was so gross!!



Emily wasn't there so i had a new partner, Anna, she's a really nice girl :) we had fun :C
Alrighty see you later guys I'm so tired an I'll try to get some sleep! Night xoxo maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment