Monday 17 December 2012

Random locker decoration and christmas concert

So guys I can finally post this, cause Judy, Celina and I decorated Malins locker on friday to surprise her on her birthday :D and it was soo funny cause we had some Balloons left, so we decorated some random lockers and the boys washroom-door :D It was so much fun!



Yap, and unfortunately, we had school today, even though the snow was still there. We soon found out that candians down clear their sidewalks so Pau and I had to walk on the street and that was kinda stupid! We got wet anyways! :/

At lunch we had the last choir practise and tonight was the concert *-*

Well, my host mum decided to go to yoga instead of the concert so I had to walk in my nice things through the snow that was pretty depressing cause aaaall the parents were there! Whatever, I think I already changed and got resistent against stuff like that I don't need her...

The concert went alright, we had 4 peaces, Halleluja, We wish, Carol of the Bells, and silent night. It sounded pretty good I guess :)

Sooo I will go to sleep noow cause I'm going up the mouuntain for skiing tomorrow morning with the internationals ;D skipping school :P

Good night guys xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment