Saturday 1 December 2012

Christmas decoration and a surpriiiise party :D

Heey guys ;D

This day started pretty early for me cause I had to help Lori with putting out the christmas decoration, and it's not just a few lights, like you guys in Germany put up, it's HUGE!!! :D






I can't describe it, just look at the pictures!
Unfortunately, it was raining pretty hard and we had to put the lights and deers and snowman up very fast and we didn't have that much fun..but whatever, it's not ready yet, but you'll see the pics when it's all done and when it's dark ;D

Anyways, after that I went to my school for the Tedx Isfeld thing...it was pretty interesting, there even were some women talking, who are from Toronto and yeah...and I met Kat there and Malin and Emily with Giles :)
Malin and I went after 2 hours, cause we promised to help my mother decorating.
haha Dayton :D



In the evening, Judy picked me up and we went over to Kats aunts house, becaaause we were invited to a surprise party for her, it's her birthday next week :)

Yeah, it was a great evening and Kat was sooo surprised :D I'll show you the video!
There were nice people there and yeah...the house was awesome by the way, really modern and sooo cool, they even had a movie theater room *-*

Thanks Kat the evening was awesome! :)
 


 

 


Oh gosh and then suddenly this lighted truck came :D
and it played christmas music *-*
 
 

Kristen :D

biggest shower I've ever seen ;D

movie theater


 
 




 

 


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for coming!
    I was so surprised and it was so much fun!
    My auntie (the same one who owns the house) drives the cement truck, so that's why it came!
    Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so nice!! I'm glad you liked it! Ohhh that Makes Sense thanks for Telling me :)

    Love you 2! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so nice!! I'm glad you liked it! Ohhh that Makes Sense thanks for Telling me :)

    Love you 2! <3

    ReplyDelete