Saturday 22 December 2012

Christmas dinner at Emilys, Beach and Assembly

Sooo guys, today was my laaast day of school, so now, my break finally started!!!
We had a big Assembly today, for about 2 hours, it was really good, watch some videos to get the idea of it ;D



 

 
 

After school, Emilys mother picked us up and we went to Superstore to get some groceries and then to her house. I actually saw her house for the first time cause the other times it was so freakin dark ( they don't have lights out there). She lives outta town by the beach...

It was soooo nice, her old brother, her boyfriend, Emily and me went to the beach even though it was raining, but it was such a beautiful scene! :)








Then, I couloured a little with her small sister and soon, the guests were coming. We were about 15 people and ALL of them were sooo nice! Besides, there were 2 dogiiies, they were such cutiiiiiiies :D
I actually fell in love with one of them!!! :)
The dinner was reeeally good, so delicious!!!

 

found my cuteee dog?? :D

 

Hannah :D


And I got the cuuutest present from Emily, a cuddle blanket with fer aaaand maple leafs on it!!! Thank you soo much Emily :) ( picture tomorrow ;D)

Yeah...after dinner, we "kids" spent some time dancing and chatting! :) It was really nice!

Merry Christmas( early ) :D

xoxo MAddy ( sorry for the bad quality of the pics but they are taking with my Ipod..)

No comments:

Post a Comment