Friday 28 December 2012

A totally different Christmas experience

Heey guys, i am so Sorry that it Took me so Long but I have a good reason! Well where should I begin?
Holy night, on this day, loris parents came to our house because her mum had her birthday and we had a dinner for her. Before that, I skyped with all my family ( it was awesome!) and we went to church, which was pretty nice, especially the Christmas carols! Soooo then, at the dinner table I began to feel sick to my stomach and I couldn't eat anything. Right afterwards I went upstairs and right into the bathroom, which became my place for the next 5 hours!
Yeah I know it's really bad timing! 












 

The next morning, kierra woke me up early cause it was Christmas eve and the Canadians open their presents in the morning and their stockings! 
Because of the previous night, I felt dizzy and sick and I couldn't even walk so I lay down on the couch and opened my presents there. 

Santa brought some pretty neat things thank you ;D 


Yeeah...after that I went to bed again and rested. In the afternoon, John and the kids came up. So we had a biiiig Christmas dinner with turkey and stuff! But of course, I wasn't able to eat anything :(

So the next night, a loud noise woke me up- it was kierra throwing up! The whole night! 
The next day, Lori got sick, then John, then the small solanio! 

It's so creepy how fast this deseas spreds!!! 

Well I jut hope that it's over soon cause ot's so nasty! 


Okay guys, I hope you had a great Christmas!!! I miss you all and I'm looking forward to the next Christmas when I have you back ;** 

Oh by the way, my computer is damaged -.- so I try to do my best and do it with my iPod! 
So pictures will come when my computer works again sorry!
Xoxo maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment