Tuesday 18 December 2012

Aweeeesome day up the mountain, professional skiiers ;D

Hey guys,
Today was my first day of skiing *-* Some of the internationals went up the mountain, and the funniest thing was guess when I got up? At 7.45 and me met at 8 :D Yes I slept in the first time! Luckily, Lori woke me up and we made it!!!

It was the most beautiful day, the sun was shining brightly, the sky was blue, it was like -10 degrees and the snow was dry and perfect for skiing!!! :)
Oh my gosh we had SO much FUN! After an annoying line infront of the rentals, as we finally got our skis, we had a lesson, which was kinda stupid cause Malin, Judy and I already knew how to ski. We were at the beginners though!
 But anyways, for all who don't know, I went skiing when I was little, but not since then so I had to get used to the feeling again, which didn't take long, though :) I mean I'm not a pro but whatever :D





with Alonso :D


After about one and a half hours, we got pretty bored , so we could go down one bigger hill.
And then, we were free to go anywhere :)
So we decided to take the biggest lift, haha suuure cause we were advanced skiers now right? ;P
Well, as we went further up in the lift we got a bit afraid, cause it was actually higher than it seemed :)
Haha so we searched a good tract, and we found one :D





And then the FUNNIEST thing ever happenened! The very first hill was sooooo steep, that Malin and I couldn't go down, so we decided to be veeery smart and take the skis off to slide downhill on our butts :D We looked sooo hilarious, cause suddenly all the people looked at us and laughed so badly! I couldn't continue I had the worst laughing attack ever cause I noticed that we looked sooooo stupid :D
As we were half down it, we got into the skis again and went down there. It was like 15 minutes or so through a beeeautiful landscape!!! Sometimes, we were alone and it was magical :P
I can't describe it, just look at the pics!!



Cause it was soo much fun, we did it again! This time, even going down the steepest hill, and we made it! *-*
The best experience eveeer!!!

Yeaaah...after about 3 hours of skiing, we were done! Sooo tired and exhausted!!!

FyI: I just uploaded some pictures in the previous posts so have a look ;D

Well, that's about it :)

xoxo Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment