Saturday 16 February 2013

New host brother, long weekend and beautiful day at the beach :D

Heey guys,
Well, I had a really exhausting week at school, so I didn't have time for blogging at all! It's reaaally going great in the new family we have a lot of fun together! :)

I had weight training and my muscles are kinda sore now! Just as a warning for you guys when I come back I will look like a body builder :P
I went to Ballet wednesday which was really good, I went downtown two days during the week and yeah...
Then, on friday, Alex ( my older host brother) came home from University in Kelowna...he's a reeeaally funny guy! :D Today, Vanessa came over and we went to the beach and took some great pics! hahaha suddenly it started to rain and we were just like foto shooting in the rain :)
It was soo much fun!



 













haha yeh I am crazy :D

Ballet ballet everywhere
 


 

 
 



xoxo Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment