Saturday 23 February 2013

exhausting and eventful week :)

hi guys, I just figured out that i wont be able to blog during the week, cause it's just, since I'm in the new family, I don't really find the time anymore i'm sorry about that! :) But I'll try sometimes it's working fine! Just so you know, I'm doing reaaaally good in the new family they are awesome people! :)
I'm finally really happy and the family is perfect :)

Sooo my week was really eventful! I had some extremely hard and exhausting weight training work outs!! Especially friday, I am sooooo sore today, I can barely move! Cause friday was a super sunny day we went outside and had some stations like push ups, sit ups, skipping, etc! puuuuh hard!!!

Then, I had to write a spoken word poem in writing class, and I was totally stressed out cause my vocabulary isn't that good!! So I did one with Rowan, a girl from my class together and we rocked :D we mixed some german verses and english ones and the performance friday was awesome :)

I went Downtown with Vanessa, Linn and Pau some days after school and we just chilled at a cafe til we got a ride home.
On friday, Vanessa and I hung out at her house after school; the sun was up and the weather was awesome so we went for a walk :)
Later the day, Adriana joined us and yeah...it was a fun day! :)

I finally figured my spring break trip to SEATTLE out though!! I'm sooo excited!
Just one month left!!!

Today then, I hung out with Taylor, a friend of mine. We went to the comox harbour and just watched movies. Tomorrow, Alex is leaving to University again, so we had a family dinner tonight :)

Yeeeeah...tomorrow, I'll go to Emilys!

Aaaaaaand, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND LEA! sweet 16 baby! I miss you <3

xoxo MAddy

SEATTLE countdown

 




my brothers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment