Monday 4 February 2013

First day of school! ;)

Hi guys, there are news from the other end of the world ;D
We had out first day of the new semester and therefore the new schedule! And as usual, there are some awesome classes and one which is not the best ;D

I have English 11 with my favorite teacher, mrValen, where we read Shakespeare and stuff, which is fine now cause my english got so much better!
Then I have francais langue, which is basically like english just in french, its called french immersion, because you are not allowed to speak english in class :D Thats kinda hard but I get into it again! We already have an oral presentation tomorrow!
The third Class is creative writing, where we improvise our writing skills, which is soo cool cause like everyone knows I LOVE writing! I am excited for that!
So and the other class is teamsports. I thought that will be awesome but it wasnt :/ There were just 3 girls and 20 boys (sportsfreeeaks!!) So I felt kinda uncomfortable cause I am decent at sports!!
I will change that tomoorw ;D

Sooooo...the new exchange students were there today the first time! They are nice.

It was Kierras Birthday today, she woke me up at 6 and we snuggelt for an hour in my bed! ;) It was sweet, although i am soooo tired now!
We went out to Boston Pizza again and yeah... thats it for today i guess!

xoxo MAddy

No comments:

Post a Comment