Tuesday 12 February 2013

happy Birthdaaaaaaay to me :D

Heey Guys, sorry for not blogging that weekend but I was really busy. It was my birthday :D


Well, I start on friday. We went downtown after school with Ryan and the mother took us home after an hour. Then, Paty came and we hung out (she's Paus friend but I spend some time with them).

Then, I hung out with Ryan, we watched a movie and talked. He also played the Piano for me :)

 On Saturday, I went to Patys mother cause she has 5 horses, and she offered me to come to her house and ride them :D that was so awesome! Well, I just brushed the horses and got to know them...





On sunday, Janice Paulina and I went to hot yoga in the morning which was sooo exhausting! We were really done afterwards :D But it was fun!

In the afternoon, I went to the hair dresser and got my hair done for my birthday, a present from my host mum!
Emily came to the hairdresser and went home with me afterwards. We spend some time at the beach, where we went to a beach fire :) It was awesome!!

So we had a biig birthday dinner sunday. Everyone had a friend there and we had a nice italian feast :) I really love my new family they are awesome people! They made me such a delicious cake.
Cooking

Emily

new hair :D






So Ryan and I stayed up til after midnight cause it was my birthday :D

Monday was a skyping day!! I got up early and skyped for like 4 hours with 10 people!

 I just have a couple of pics cause I got my Ipod late sorry for those who are not in the pics!
But I skyped with Malin ( who sang with her sister, thanks!!!), Judy, Lea and Lea, Jan, Mum, Dad, sorry if I forgot anybody! Then, my grandparents called and Linda came by and brought a present :)
And I got some amazing facebook posts! Thanks!




xoxo Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment