Wednesday 6 February 2013

neeeew home, new start!

So guys, i have some very big news for you! Paulina and I moved. Yeah that must be pretty surpising for you cause i never mentioned anything like that! But its true. I will not write anything in detail cause i dont wanna insult anybody online. We just didnt get along with our host mum so they spontaneously got us out. It was actually that bad that we couldnt stay there any longer.

Anyways, now we live at Ryans house and we love it! It was such an exhausting day!! unbelievable!

Okay, let me start at the beginning....I finally have my dream school schedule!!! :D yipppih!

I changed from team sports and now I have weight training and Psychology 12 instead ;D and i already had weight training today and it was so much fun! Theres just me, another girl and then like 20 guys ;D it s just so funny that we are the only girls! But I did pretty well actually I am proud of myself!! haha even though my muscles are already hurting ...:D we did a lot of things there, like push ups, sit ups, bike, weights, rope skipping and some more! ;D

Sooo....then, after school we got the message that we will be picked up by our new host mum by 5 and we had to pack everything up! It was sooo stressful, and we had a small fight with lori so it was just really horrible.

We are so happy now living with a wonderful family, in a super nice house at the beach ;D

i love it!

We wont go to school tomorrow though cause it was very heavy for our brains and we kinda have to chill the day!

Good night guys xoxo Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment