Sunday 3 February 2013

birthday weekend, new exchanges, and a nice day with ryan! :)

Heeey guys,

hows it going? My weekend was pretty exciting, where do I begin??

Okaaay, friday, it was Paulinas birthday so we went to Boston Pizza with a bunch of mexicans and two germans ;D and a spanish one! And Lori nd Kierra were there too. We had Pizza and they brought a nice cake in afterwards. It was alright, nothing special though ;D
After that a couple of people and me took a taxi to a houseparty of some internationals. Well that night was reallz crazy i just cannot talk about that here you know ;)
my present for Pau ;D

haha serious faces ;D


                                    my sister (right)with paty and Adri :D

So Saturday, I spend the day with a new austrian exchange student, her name is Anna! We went downtown and to Zocalos, my fav cafe. It was cool, she is a nice girl.
And there was a life band playing later at night :) Sweet!!

Zocalos

Anna

Band
 
 
Sooooo then, today, I went to Ryans house. It was a super nice day I got to know his awesome family and we watched lord of the rings, ate cookies and dinner, made hot chocolate, went out to the beach, played the piano and yeah just talked :D

Haha and because i know that he reads my blog, thanks ryan it was great day ;D

And their house is the coolest, right at the beach, i took a couple of pictures!




piaaaano!

haha hot white chocolate :D

beautiful eh? ( hahaha :D)

Ýeeeeah.....and tonight, Paulina and I were chilling and suddenly Lori called us down and there was a raccoon!!!! :D He wanted food!!


No comments:

Post a Comment