Saturday 24 November 2012

Sunny day, failed bowling and christmas cookies *-*

Hi guys ;D

The day was pretty eventful! I woke up at like 8.30 ( don't ask why I have honestly, NO idea cause I stayed up til like 3.30) and I looked outside and what did I see?.......
....
....


 
NO RAIN :D It was awesome! The sun was shining brightly it looked sooo amazing with the snow tops of the glacier *-* I HAD to take pictures of that, so I went outside, it was freezing cold, and took some great pictures..




.I really went on a biiig walk around crown isle! And then, suddenly, I heard a noise beside me and there was a deer just maybe 3 meters next to me :o it was eating and I was like "what the heck?" :D



Yeah...then I had some breafast with lori, kierra and pau...after that, we went to future shop and booster juice :)

As we came back, I hopped on my bike and rode downtown, where Malin and Judy waited to bake german christmas cookies *-*

It was a looot of fun!!! Celina came , too, bit later and we made "butterkekse", "Vanillekipferl" and " Zimtsterne", which sorta didn't work out :'D



Working on squisching the almonds :D




Yeah...in the evening, I went home cause I was going to meet some canadians to go cosmic bowling, to everyone who doesn't know what that is, it's bowling in the dark with neonlights and music :) That should be pretty famous for Canada! So Hugh picked me up and at the bowling place, we found out that we should have had a resevation, so that meant we had to do somehting else...to dicuss that, we sat down in a cafe. After some minutes we went over to Megans house and chilled there! Later on, we watched the movie "BATMAN" :D it was cool!!

It was a great day cause the canadians were soo nice to me and I feel so comfortable around them! We were like 10 or 11 people...and I didn't feel like a weird outsider I felt like a candian :D

Yeah..that was pretty cool!!

Thomas and dayton, the dance masters ;D
 
 
 
And nooow the pics :



 









 
xoxo Maddy <3
 

1 comment: