Monday 19 November 2012

Report cards,choir performance and very heavy rain

So today at 8 o clock ( :O ), we had a little choir thing at comox church...it was pretty awkward cause there were just 9 people watching :'s and the kokopelli choir. We laughed so badly about this flop ;) Because this concert would last until night so we were the first to sind an d no one was there so early!
Well, after that, we had to WALK to our school from Comox which was approximatel a 40 minute walk and my feet are soar now -.- And like destiny is, it rained heavily! So yeah that wasn't the best part of the day trust me :D

Aaaaan we got our report cards today *-* For all of you who have never heard of that, like me ;D, the first term is over by now, and the teacher just give you a sheet of paper, where all your marks are and some comments about your work habits and things like that :)


Haha my TA teacher thought my first name was Thatje :D



I'm reeeally happy about it, I almost got straight As!! Just in Comm I have 80 percent, what makes a B but I got some very nice comments about my affort and attitude! Even in concert choir I have 90 percent, an A :D I'm happy about that!

After school, I hang out with Kierra and after dinner I walked the dogs...it sucks, cause it's getting dark by 5 o clock and I'm usually at home by 4...so you can't really do stuff!

xoxo Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment