Friday 30 November 2012

Ballet,Choir and a multi-culture exhibition

Heey Guys,
the last days were not THAT special, I had my Ballet class, Choir,etc..:)

The only thing that was different, was that we had an exhibition made by french Immersion Students at our school...they built up a lot of different stations, like Seychelles, Togo, Switzerland , etc., and had presentations( in french and english) about that country. And the best part was, they had food specialties at every station, sometimes nationla drinks ( coconut water...). That was reeeally awesome! We went there with our Tourism Class, and my Biology class ( Ryan, Emily and I searched for food ;D )...yeah...That was fun! :)

Soo...today, we had a small tedx at our school in the last 2 blocks, but the thing was, Emily and I tried to get into it, cause our Family Studies Class was there, but we were a little late, so they didn't let us in! Hahaha so we just chilled in the Library and Emily photoshoped my eyes, so that they are blue ;D
It was really nice! :D

 
 

I already got my dates and stuff for my flight back home :O Thats soo creepy you can't really think about that yet :D

Well, tonight, we will probably meet some people at Highland (Highschool) and go to an Improv show of our isfeld improv team :)

I'm excited!

AND this weekend, we will put out our Christmas Decoration *_*

<3 xoxo MAddy

No comments:

Post a Comment