Sunday 11 November 2012

My first tea party, sleepovers and a rain-snowy ceremony

Hey guys :)
My weekend was pretty good but not that exciting though! On Saturday morning, it was sooo beautiful wheather, a bit cold but super sunny and blue sky, so I went on a biiiig walk with Rascal and Cookie and believe it or not , I got lost in the crown Isle neighboorhood :D
Hahaha it was so funny cause originally, I wanted to go on a 30 minute walk, but it turned out as a 1.45 hours RUN :D I jogged almost the whole time cause I was supposed to meet Judy on time and I was a bit to late finally :( But not that late!
Whatever, so Judy and I chilled for a bit and then, I went over to Beccis house, cause she invited me and some other candians to a "TEA PARTY", she's so cute cause she said, she never had one or been to one, that's why a tea party :D It was so funny, there were like 9 candian girls and me :) Unfortunately, I was the youngest, so I couldn't reeeally understand what they were talking about, like the newest gossip about *piiiep* and I did never know the pieps :/ But anyways, it was fun, we had some sandwiches and tea!

So yeah...in the evening I went home for supper and after that, Paulina, Lori, Kierra and I drove down to dairy queen and had some ice cream, well I had an orange julius( kinda like a smoothie) cause thats my favourite!! And it's typical candian, we don't have it in Germany!

That night, I slept over at Judys house and it was pretty cool cause her brother came up from Victoria this weekend, his name is John and he'S 17, so our age. Judy and I baked Cookies, which *cough* didn't turn out good cause we were kinda messed up this time, cause Judy forgot to buy margarine, so we took shortening ( :/ ) and I was so confused that I put in a TABLEspoon of salt instead of a TEAspoon!! ;D ewww it tasted sooo salty, so we mixed a lot more sugar and booom it tasted like I don't know, but straaange :D So we fed John with the Cookies!! muhahahahah!

Then, we made some extra classic microwave popcorn and watched "Orphan" together with John :D Oh my godness sake this movie? It creeped me out SO much! You guys HAVE to watch it!
Well, then we watched some other stuff and finally went to bed and watched on her laptop breaking dawn *-* but hahaha we both fell asleep cause it was like 4.30 soooo :D


Today, we had to get up at 9 for the Courtenay Remembrance day ceremony, where our choir performed again! So we were getting ready, as I looked outa the window and saw the FIRST SNOW *-* Unfortunately, it lasted like not even 5 minutes but it waaas snow :D
But theen it turned into a nasty rain and the ceremony was outside!!! yuckyyy!!!

Whatever, it was nice anyways! After that, Lori took me home and I watched a movie with Kierra (she's the man- I'm freakin lovin this movie :D).
So, our plans for tonight were going to the movies for the new james Bond Movie Skyfall, and Judy, John, Hugh and I went there and baaaam it was already full! So we chose to watch another one, the only possibility was "7 Psychopaths" and this movie was straaange!! It was so digusting cause there was so much blood and everbody killed everyone -.- So I guess that was kinda gross!

So, that's it for this weekend, the good thing is that tomorrow is a free day, so noo school *-*

See you guys xoxoxoxo MAddy

No comments:

Post a Comment