Sunday 4 November 2012

Aaaawesome Weekend *-*

Hey Guys :D
I really had an AMAZING weekend! Well, were do I begin? :)

Friday night was pretty neat as I told you we had a small movie night after a long Work out, that was cool...not too exciting though! aaaaah and the package of my dad came that day! Thank you soo much!!

On Saturday, we went grocery shopping and bought me a Sim card and stuff like that. Because big Daddy send me some bread stuff, I made some german bread but it went wrong :D it just didn't raise!! -.- Weöö, but it tasts good anyways! :)
After that, I went on a biiig run because, I don't know, I just needed some sport on the fresh air. The first round, Kierra joined me and then, I ran like 30 minutes alone :) It was soo good!

Then, I did some homework and then, Malin came and we got ready for the parteeeey :D
Oh have I told you about it before? It was Emilys Party, she is in two of my courses and she's reeeally nice! Well, I could bring Malin, so that was actually soo great! We didn't know anybody except for a few people there but that wasn't too bad because luckily, they all came and introduced themselves and they were so nice! We had sooo much fun :'D

There was cool music, so we danced a lot!! And yeah...we got to know so many nice people! :)

Unfortunately, the Party was far out of town, so we had to take a taxi back. We took a cab with Joel, Kenton and Mike, we knew them before ;D and yeah...that was sort of a disaster because we couldn't find the house phone and we should have been at home by 1.30....sooo we kept on searching and finally with success. But then, we waited like 45 minutes outside...well we could have stayed inside as well but the driver said we should wait outside.
we and Dayton, Rachel and Jake :D


We honestly thought, it wouldn't come anymore!!

But then it came and took us home! *thanks god!*

So Malin and I went over to my house and had a sleepover, and we talked and laughed til 3.30 or so :D cause we really couldn't sleep even though we were so freakin tired :D

So today at noon, I had to work at Superstore for the field hockey thing! It's because we made it to the Provincials (the first time *-*) and we need to raise money for the jackets and stuff!
Well, we had to bag groceries of the costumers, which was kind of funny!!! :)

After 2 hours of bagging, Lori, Kierra and Paulina oicked me up and we went to a church, were Kierra had a dance performance. It was like a telethon, so it was on tv and they were collecting money for child development association. And I've been in the tv several times, cause the camera zoomed the audience and I had a gooood seat :'D

So yah...Kierra and her dance group performed the gypsy dance! From Ukrainian dance! :)
It was awesome!!! *-*



gooosh look at his eyes *-*

after the party :'D 


the things from Germany :D

Malin and I brought some cheese :D

Thats Paulina, my new sister!

Malin and I before the Party :D
 
Telethon :D








Kierra is the one in the orange-brown skirt :)





No comments:

Post a Comment