Monday 1 April 2013

SCHOOL and waterfront :D

Heey guys! So today, was the day that Svenja finally took me with her to school :D It was suuuper cool!! :) First, I got a sweet visitor pass!! *-*
Then, we had cooking class, choir, arts, lunch, american lit and math :D It was super cool to see how the americans "study" ! The thing is it was TOTALLY DIFFERENT than school in canada!

In the afternoon, we went downtown with the bus and had a smoothie and sat down at the ocean to take some pics and enjoy the sun! It was super warm again!!! :D
















In the afternoon, we watched a bit of a baseball game in downtown, which was really fun as well :D Yah yah we are just having fun all the time :D 


Sooooo.....then, we went home and I started to do Svenjas hair, ombre style! It's not totally done yet but I hope it will look great! (otherwise I can sleep under the bridge til friday ;P) 

Oh well, tomorrow, we'll go to seattle and up the space needle :D wuhuuu! 


Good night xoxo Maddy







her haiiiir


my VIP pass ;D

smooothie, yumm!!! :D


parteey


cooking


part of the cafeteria

No comments:

Post a Comment