Saturday 13 April 2013

Good week, horrible news and goodbyes again :(

Hey guys, this entry will be one my sadest ones ... The beginning of the week was awesome the weather was great I did a lot of yoga with my mum, went to Zumba with some friends and had some good work outs at school!

I had an English test which was okay and yeah.... Then Thursday, I got the message that one of my best friends from Spain is leaving cause the program sends him home I don't wanna say the name or say why you know cause he wouldn't like that!

Anyways, we all cried after school it was super hard cause he's my lunch buddy and everything. I spend like 60 percent of my school time with this guy! And now he's leaving! I'm super down since them :(

So I tried to get school over Friday to go and hang out with all the internationals at Tim hortons!!! We were like 20 people there and everyone was sad.
We will all miss him so badly! Later that night, Vanessa and I went home and hung out at my house. we had a sleepover!

This morning we went to the beach, the weather was pretty solid again! So in the afternoon we met Leopold downtown courtenay and we hung out at dq.

Afterwards we took the bus to downtown comox and met a lot of internationals again cause of course we try to spend as much time as possible with him!

At night Vanessa and Pau and paty and I iwent to a concert of Ryan's singing group which was really nice! They were all such good singers!

Now I'm in bed super tired an to orris celinas coming and I'm hanging out with my Spanish friend again!
Monday our counsellor takes me and some others to the airport :(

Don't wanna think about that now!

Oh and I went to the hair dressers and have fresh hair again ;)


See you guys xoxo maddY





concert


zocalos




ice cream to feel better


two of them are leaving :(


will miss you!!!!


lunch break in the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment