Monday 22 April 2013

Nice weekend, sunshine, sleepover and beach :)

Heyy guys!

Soo I haven't posted over the weekend cause I was too busy yo ;)

Friday, I went to vanessas house after school and I dyed her hair! Turned out well no worries we have had enough hair disasters the past months :)

So afterwards we went to timis and met some internationals and hung out with them. It was fun but I got picked up Farley early so I just chilled with Pau and Ryan for the night. Saturday, I met Leo and vanessa and we went to the fair. I don't know if I talked about that before but it's a small area with quite a few rides and stuff, which I don't really enjoy but there were a lot of people so we just hung out there for a bit and yeeeah... :) that was pretty nice but it got boring soon so we walked to dq and had some ice cream... Then, celina came and we both went home for dinner and for a sleepover!

Ohhh and we made pretzels again which was super fun! :)

We watched some movies and talked til like 1.30...

Sunday, the whole family skyped with Ryan's host family in Switzerland! They seemed to be super nice! :)

AfterwArds, celina and I had breakfast outside on the porch with ocean view!!! It was honestly like holiday!! :) super awesome!

Oh well, in the afternoon Leo and Vanessa came to my house and we tanned a bit in the sun, went to the beach, for a walk and just enjoyed the sun :)

Yeeeeah thats basically it!

Today, we got our report cards, I'm pretty happy with mine it's good!

Xoxo maddy



 


























No comments:

Post a Comment