Thursday 30 August 2012

Mount Washington :)

hey guuys :)

today we had to get up early cause all the internationals should meet at "Ricky's" at 8 o'clock.
We waited for the yellow school bus to take us up to strathcona provincial park and paradise meadows. It was really amazing up there especially the view! You could see the ocean while hiking up mount washington.

Luckily, we didn't had to climb all the way because they had seatlifts *thanks gosh!* :D
Thats a funny story cause, you know, I'm pretty feared of hights and of course the lifts were veeery high! But I got to know a very kind Mexican boy and he took care of me :D
Then, suddenly it got extremely foggy and it began to rain! :O
Everyone got SO wet and we were freezing terribly! Unfortunately, we had to stay for about 2 or 3 hours on the mountain but inside a cafe. I'm sure I'll get a cold I can feel it!

But anyway I had lot of fun! We returned to Courtenay at 4. It was pretty good weather! I directly took off my wet things and spend some time with Kierra watching "wild hogs". :D
Then we had some pasta salat (delicious!) and I had some fun with Kierra again!!

Well, I'm very excited about tomorrow because my mom will take us to hot yoga *-*
Thats yoga in a very hot room!! (cool right?).


Love ya! :*


foggy!!





xoxox Maddy

1 comment:

  1. I always wonder why parents send their children to other countries without buying them a rainjacket

    ReplyDelete