Tuesday 28 August 2012

Arrived!! *-*

Heey guys! Guess where I am now! YeƩeah I'm in Canada! After a long, hard and exhausting journey I am here!! :) The flights were okay we flew over 12 hours. But then, we had the last small flight....gosh that was the smallest plane I've ever seen! 20 seats!! Amazing!! *-*

Well my host mother and sister picked me up and there was a girl from thaiwan who's also going to be my guest sister.( I'm sharing my room with her). She is pretty shy but nice. And my "real" guest sister is so awesome!! She is so polite friendly clever etc! :) I am just SO happy to have her as a sister! She also gave me a friendship neglace (she has the same): Cute right`?

But the funniest Thing was After i got into the very American Family Car and they turned in the Music they began To Sing extremely loud and ist sounded really coool!! :)

The house and the area is great and beautiful :) we went shopping for food and then had a walk with the dogs. Cookie is my favourite! He is soooo small and sweet! *-* In the evening we went to the doctor with kierras feet.

I'm sorry but I have to sleep now I'm up sice about 40 hours now!

I will put in some first photos for you anyway!

Ahh and the best thing is that my mother and kierra Spend almosen every Holiday in mexico and they want To Take me there *-* aaaand  we will go to victoria the next weeks for shopping and to Nanaimo :D





smoka
 
                                         my mum
mandy and my room


                                         das Bad :O
                                         my little kierra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment